Micro Business Energy
Under OFGEM’s Retail Market Review (RMR) Micro Business Customers can now Expect
- More clarity regarding terms and conditions
- Limits on back billing
- Clearer invoicing and end dates
- Caps on rollover Contracts
It is not just micro businesses however that have benefited from Ofgems decision. A number of suppliers have extended their micro business policies to cover SME enterprises too.
Are you a Micro Business?
This is the post RMR definition of a Micro Business
- 293,000 kWh of gas or less consumed a year
- 100,000 kWh of electricity or less consumed a year
- Less than 10 employees or the full-time equivalent of that
- Annual turnover does not exceed 2 Million Euros
In addition to this, all suppliers must clearly state the termination date and the notice period on your itemised energy bill.