The Top Merchant Account Providers in the UK
Below is a list we have complied of the top current UK merchant account providers.
First Data Merchant Solutions
First Data’s services cover payments for a range of different businesses. Their services include; portable Bluetooth, mobile GPS terminals, countertop and pogo mobile card readers for smartphones.
- They accept all major Credit Cards
- Secure Payment Processing
- Flexible payment
- Accounts for high-risk Merchants
- Global anti-fraud Standard
Global payments offer Global PAY now, credit cards that can be connected via Bluetooth, a POS link as well as a fully integrated payment getaway.
- They do not store card data
- Terminal software automatically updates
- Terminals connect to till systems
Lloyds Bank currently exists as one of the largest lenders in the UK. They provide a complete range of merchant services, which include: mobile payment terminals, GPRS terminals and countertop terminals.
- Excellent customer service
- SME to large businesses
- High calibre PDQ machines
- Portable, online and mobile PDQ Solutions
WorldPay offers portable, static, and mobile GPS terminal solutions in conjunction with virtual and electronic funds transfer terminals.
- Secure and reliable services for face to face Payments
- UK’s leading payment provider
- Initiatives to help Enhance Businesses Customer Experience
- Online Card Payments, Over the Phone and Email Services
- Currency and fraud risk Management Services