At SwiftSwitch we offer Europe’s leading POS solution, software! Perfect for Hospitality, Restaurants and Pubs!
Our software includes so many functions which will help streamline your business. You will have the functionality to create custom table plans, easily allow customers to split bills and have the ability to select whether a customer is eating in or taking away. In addition, there are various ways to check stock availability, with integrated alerts when levels become low, and the various locations of certain stock items. Brilliant and business altering for Retail! Our software couldn’t be more suited to a Retail business. You will be able to easily add new and edit current products and instantly add it to the front till. Creating custom promotions will become a breeze with our software you will be able to set specific days, times, product lines, locations and customer types for each promotion in advance.
- Users report a 30% speed increase and 10% saving in reduction of human error!
- Cloud technology can provide business owners with more flexibility in how they run their businesses!
- You can access your entire system securely on any device, from anywhere in the world!
- Our software can tell you how many of a specific product you have sold that hour, day, week or month!
- Our Epos system is fully integrated with the leading accounting packages, including Sage and Xero!
- The AppStore allows you to create a bespoke experience, tailored to meet your specific needs!
- Ensure payments are processed quickly, improving customer experience and making sure customers are not kept waiting!
Whether you need to take card payments at the till, at tables or on the move? We have a terminal to suit every requirement. We provide quick, simple card payment solutions for everyday businesses. Make sure your demands are met with proven reliable and robust payment solutions to suit every demand.
Take payments online or over the phone on any smartphone tablet or PC. Experience taking payments with ease with our E-commerce & Virtual Terminal solutions. The SwiftSwitch cloud based portal is the ultimate tool to provide you with real-time data and analytics. Whether you have a retail store, a digital business or something in between, we can help to get you trading online using our payment gateways. Both Virtual Terminal and E-Commerce set-ups are quick and easy and you will be taking payments over the phone on any smartphone, tablet or PC in no time. No technical integration needed. Cloud based portal for merchants to view their transactions Real time data and reporting by individual or multi store.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BANK ACCOUNTS
All Merchant service providers, although they trade under your banks name, will be operated by a third party company – with the exception of Barclaycard.
SwiftSwitch can help you to switch merchant service providers and find a cheaper deal, without the need for you to switch your bank account.
HOW TO COMPARE RATES
Comparing merchant accounts can be a tricky endeavour, especially considering that each business requires a tailored service. It is therefore important to understand exactly what you are looking for in a provider.
The average merchant contract lasts from one to three years. SwiftSwitch advises that you opt for a fixed-term contract as it will protect you from any price increases.
This refers to the time it takes for your card processing company to transfer your takings into your businesses bank account. The vast majority of merchant service providers offer to complete transactions within +1 days, however some will only offer +3 days. When comparing it would be wise to check that the provider can complete your transactions within the time frame you consideracceptable.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, this is usually fine. It will however depend on the length of your contract and who your contract is with.
Yes. Although everything we need to help you switch can be found in your current monthly statement:
- Current percentage of transaction value charged on credit cards
- Amount per month charged for rental terminals
- Your monthly intake card split (what you take on debit and credit cards)
- Amount in pence per transaction you currently charge on credit cards