Ready to join a fast-paced, vibrant working environment?
As a Junior Broker, you will be trained how to liaise with clients in order to get them the best possible deals on all of their business solution needs, covering Utilities, Telecoms, Merchant Services and Waste. You will learn how to take a consultative approach to customers in order to uncover the businesses requirements and needs by building long term relationships and brokering contracts for a range of SME’s across the UK and US. You need to have the willingness to learn and develop in order to smash targets and reach your full potential.
If you thrive off of competition and are motivated to achieve then this opportunity is for you, kick start your career in sales and forge a career with us here at SwiftSwitch!
As a Junior Broker at SwiftSwitch you will be expected to deliver high quality services to our clients. Your main learning aims and responsibilities will consist of:
- Developing your communication skills and interpersonal skills to help businesses find the best options available to them, by building relationships and profiling customers correctly.
- Becoming an expert! Answering any queries customers may have, responding with the appropriate recommendation.
- Help businesses save time and money by matching the best utility contract to their business.
- Invest into yourself and the business by expanding your knowledge on both our company and the industry as a whole. This would enable you to become the best consultant you can be, opening up other opportunities for you such as managerial training.
- Showing a great attention to detail and organization skills.
- Be target driven and hungry to succeed, ready to build your skillset and career.
- You will learn to operate and work within our business guidelines and procedures, being professional and respectful at all times.
- You must also show a willingness to learn and develop both individually and alongside your colleagues.
Apprentice/full-time salary: £20,000-£24,000 OTE within the first year, with regular pay rises and the ability to earn uncapped commissions based on your performances. Plenty of scope to progress into senior broker roles and management training for those that show commitment, promise and consistent high billing. We believe in nurturing and developing talent with many of our team having forged great careers with us over many years.
Monday – Friday (no weekends)
- Buzzing office environment
- Perfect location for lunch/after work events
- Regular nights outs
- Break during the Christmas/NYE period
- Uncapped commissions
What makes a successful candidate?
- Eye for detail
- Clear communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions, whilst taking initiative.
- Ferocious work ethic
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday