Are you looking to start your career in business? Do you have good attention to detail and communication skills? If so this opportunity could be for you!
As a Junior Business Administrator, you will receive extensive training in order to help expand your knowledge whilst on the job. This role can be a challenging role however it is a highly stimulating and important role that the business heavily relies on. When you come on board with us, you will learn how to balance all of your administration duties such as answering customer enquiries, dealing with contracts and supporting the sales team. No day looks the same which makes it a highly motivating and fun job role.
If you want a positive work environment with opportunity to progress then this opportunity is for you, kick start your career in administration and forge a career with us here at SwiftSwitch!
As a Junior Business Administrator at SwiftSwitch you will be expected to efficiently assist both customers and our sales team. Your main learning aims and responsibilities will consist of:
- Working with agents and making sure they are handling all documents correctly.
- Auditing calls.
- Processing all financial contracts.
- Making sure all paperwork and documents are sorted and filed correctly in order to maintain an organized working environment for everyone.
- Dealing with spreadsheet transfers and all other essential software.
- Always be there to lend a helping hand.
- Showing a great attention to detail and organization skills.
- You must also show a willingness to learn and develop both individually and alongside your colleagues.
We believe in nurturing and developing talent with many of our team having forged great careers with us over many years.
Monday-Friday (no weekends)
- Buzzing office environment
- Perfect location for lunch/after work events
- Regular nights outs
- Break during the Christmas/NYE period
What makes a successful candidate?
- The ability to work well both individually and as a part of a team.
- Has great work ethic and drive
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday