Looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
As a Trainee Procurement Consultant, you will be trained how to liaise with clients in order to get them the best possible deals on all of their utility needs. You will learn how to take a consultative approach to customers in order to uncover the businesses requirements and needs by building relationships and brokering contracts for a range of SME’s (Small to Medium size Enterprises) across the UK and US.
Due to the recent cost of living crisis and decrease in the UK’s economy, many businesses are struggling to continue to pay the bills.That’s where you come in!
Kick start your career in sales and forge a career with us here at SwiftSwitch!
As a Procurement Consultant at SwiftSwitch you will be expected to deliver high quality services to our clients. Your main learning aims and responsibilities will consist of:
- – Developing your communication skills and interpersonal skills to help businesses find the best options available to them, by building relationships and profiling customers correctly.
- – Answer any queries customers may have, responding with the appropriate recommendation.
- – Help businesses save time and money by matching the best utility contract to their business.
- – Invest into yourself and the business by expanding your knowledge on both our company and the industryas a whole. This would enable you to become the best consultant you can be, opening up otheropportunities for you such as managerial training.
- – Showing a great attention to detail and organization skills.
- – Learn how to use our systems and technology in order to meet customer needs.
- – Be target driven and hungry to succeed, ready to build your skillset and career.
- – Learn how to be patient and deal with rejection in the appropriate way. You should always be prepared topick yourself back up and stay focused.
- – You will learn to operate and work within our business guidelines and procedures, being professional andrespectful at all times.
- – You must also show a willingness to learn and develop both individually and alongside your colleagues.Consists of an 8-14 week training period with the potential opportunity to gain a full-time role with us.Monday-Friday (no weekends) Benefits:
- ● Buzzing office environment
- ● Perfect location for lunch/after work events
- ● Regular nights outs
- ● Break during the Christmas/NYE period
- ● Uncapped commissions
What makes a successful candidate?
- – Driven
- – Determined
- – Eye for detail
- – Clear communication skills
- – Ability to follow instructions, whilst taking initiative.
- – Ferocious work ethic
An initial Traineeship course is in place to help you develop your skills and give you the experience you need in the business world. This can lead to a more permanent role where you earn a basic trainee salary, plus uncapped commission from the moment you start doing deals, earning up to £18k+ within your first 6 months with threshold targets being met.
Plenty of scope to progress into senior consultant roles and management training for those that show commitment, promise and consistent high billing, with uncapped commission progressing up to earnings of £38,000 OTE.